Friday, June 5, 2009

I am so BAD at this!

So as my life is boring I don't feel that I have much to write about. But since I have been scolded like 4 times in the last 2 days for not updating I will do as I am told. Well I have moved from Tempe and in to my grandparents house in south west phoenix, aka the ghetto, my parents are still waiting to hear on 3 houses that they have put bids on. So we are praying and hooping that one will come about soon. Cuz this house is small and well ghetto. Another new development I got my job back at Costco. I am not in the Food Court but I miss it. I work on the Front End and push carts. Another good thing I am probably going to look Mexican because of all the sun I'm getting. Lets see what else I guess I should talk about Jared this guy I and about every other girl in my ward has a crush on. He is 31 and really cute and funny. And I have a kind of date with him on Saturday. I asked him so don't get your panties in a twist. We are going swimming a Krystal's / Aunt Marsha's house this saturday. So we'll see. It's late and I am tired so if none of this makes any sence that is why. peace and love

2 comments:

Jory and Chani said...

Yay! I can post a comment! I'm glad you updated! It's good to see what's going on in your life! I hope everything goes well on you date. Have fun!

Emily said...

My panties are still twisted. How was the date??