Friday, June 19, 2009

Conclusions!

So in my life I have come to a lot of conclusions. Well for example I was an idiot when I was 16, 17, and 18. Thinking I would be married by 19 and wanting to be. I'm 24, not married and kind of happy I am not. I mean I know there are lots of joys in being married, but I know I am no where close to getting married. Or getting to know another person real good. I don't even know who I really am. I mean I do but somethings I do kind of surprise me. If you have ever met me I am scared of everything but with a little pressure I'll do pretty much anything. I know its not a good thing but it is true. If I can make someone else happy I'll do it. I also have come to a conclusion on what a true friend is. I won't go into that but I do. Also I like old things like anything thing old looking. I was just joking with my mom about buying a house within the next year and all the houses I looked at, the older, more character filled homes were the ones I liked. Also another reason I don't think I am married is I like the wrong kind of guys, actually take that back cuz when I like the right kind of boys(sam fox)I get destroyed. But the other kind of wrong for me guys are guys that drink, smoke, already have a baby. But somehow that just catches my interest. And you don't have to comment to this post by saying anything like there is still hope, keep looking, cuz I don't want to hear it I've heard it plenty on times. And well it doesn't help. I still love you all though.

On a plus note we will be moving in to our new house in less then 30 days!!!

5 comments:

Benjamin and Brittany said...

Sarah....when i think of you i think of black paint and bandanas ;) how are you? hows life?

Unknown said...

So true that was a fun exciting night...(that never happened);-)

Krystal and Bruce said...

dude just so you know... when you find the guy you are going to marry.. thats when you learn more about who you are. Trust me! =]

Tyler and Bryna said...

SARAH!! Hi girl how ar eyou?? What's new??

Anonymous said...

Sarah! Im so glad you have a blog I had no idea! Lets keep in touch!! Thanks for your sweet comment!I miss you too !!!! You will forever be my absolute FAVORITE dance partner!!