Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Year has Passed. oops

So I let another year pass. I guess I was busy?? No...no I wasn't. I mean if you call obsessing over a boy band busy. I mean i guess if you were 16 yeah ok I could see that, but at 28 I need help. Haha. SO I am in LOVE with One Direction, mostly Harry Styles(the youngest one of course) but I do really like their music too. I am just a sucker for upbeat harmonizing boys in their teens/ early twenty's. I guess I am writing cuz I need to go to bed but of course I can not.

So far this year has been pretty good been to a lot of concerts and realized I LOVE DOING THAT!!! In February went and saw Ed Sheeran here and in Tucson the next night. He is AMAZING! If you have never heard of him go and listen to his music you will not be disappointed. Then on a random spur of the moment urge bought tickets to Taylor Swift which was amazing. Also took my little bro to his first concert. FALL OUT BOY at The Marquee. Which is my favorite venue ever. And then to Finish off the summer me and my cousin are driving to Utah to see One Direction. But all these concert got me thinking about how much I love music and I really just think that I was made to be in that business. I know that I an awesome singer nor can I play any instruments well enough to be in a band so I decided that behind the scenes is the place for me. So I decided to stop messing around and spend money on more important things like School. Which is not my strong suit but I am actually excited to go. I think for the first time in my life. I start in the fall towards a Music Business Degree and then in 2-3 years move to LA to get a job in the bizz. It is weird but I think for the first time I have a 5 year plan or a plan in general. I am growing up. I guess it is time. blah....

On the Guy status... besides Harry Styles I have no interest in Guys. I really think that maybe Marriage and babies are not my thing. I mean as of last summer i have no interest in either. I haven't given up I just am not going to wait, look or even glance at guys. I am very sinister I know. Even if i got a boyfriend I feel like I would be trapped. even thinking about it makes me feel like I won't be able to do all the things I want to to do.

Also I am going to get a passport this summer. YAY!!! I hope to travel to Europe in the next couple of years. I most would like to go to England and Ireland but the world sounds amazing. It kind of scares me but that is also what is pushing me to do it. Also being 28 and having my 10 year high school reunion coming up and I feel like I have done nothing with my life.

Well I think that is all for now. I hope it is sooner then a year when I right next.
Harry Styles
Ed Sheeran
ONE DIRECTION




No comments: