Thursday, December 15, 2011

Here we go again

I decided only on behave of facebook that I should start to actually try to blog. Because in the info part it has a space for website and I hate to leave it blank when I have this. But I also dont want to disapoint when people go to it and there is nothing there. So here we go again.

I have also decided that my life is super boring and nothing amazing happens in it so this blog will now be dedicated to my thoughts, concerns, and the crazy shit I randomly think about. Some things I say I am sure will offend some people but that is not my intent. So if you disagree dont leave a comment just stop reading, because these are my opinions and you dont have to read them.

But just in case some of you care to know. I still work at Costco. And I have come to the conclusion that it has made me cynical or just brought out of me wjat was already there. I love my friends from there but that place is a quicksand of drama. The more you fight it, the deeper you get sucked in. I am pretty close to having just my fingertips poking out of the sand and the theme song from smallville playing in the back ground. You know "somebody save me". But that is work I still love the job I do and it pays well. I still dont have a boyfriend, husband, or someone I care to look at or talk to for longer then an hour. So life is good. Haha.

I am excited to get this thing start.

No comments: